PhonePac2 is a simple jersey pocket sized waterproof case that keeps your phone, bank card & cash safe and dry whilst cycling. Made in the UK using high frequency welded super soft cold-crack resistant plastic with a simple press zip closure for quick access. A superclear front panel enables touchscreen operation without removal from the case. PhonePac2 features an additional superclear panel on the print side so the phone camera lens is not obstructed to allow photos to be taken on the fly.
KoM (King of the Mountain) is one of a collection of five stunning bicycle themed designs by the renowned illustrator Spencer Wilson. Spencer is the co-founder of the animation and design company Peepshow. He’s a keen cyclist and creator of the cycling A-Z ‘The Modern MAMIL’
Key design Features
- Semi-rigid form factor fits a jersey or jacket rear pocket.
- Keeps valuable together without floating around the pocket
- Protects contents against water and corrosive sweat damage
- Helps to prevent pocket sag!
- PhonePac2 will hold a phone together with bank notes, a credit card, passport etc
- No more soggy bank notes at the café stop!
- Fits all makes of Smartphone up to 5.5” screens including I-Phone (4, 5 & 6), Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia etc
- I-Phone 6 Plus will just fit (Only with any case removed).
- SuperClear front panel allows in situ touch screen operation.
- SuperClear rear 1/3 panel allows ‘on the fly’ camera use
- Phone calls are possible without removal from the case. This also helps to prevent wind interference often experienced when making outdoor calls in exposed conditions.
- Soft PVC materials ensure quality & durability.
- Cold-Crack resistant to -30 degrees Celcius
- Re-inforced high frequency welded seams
- Vivid full colour screen printing in a range of striking designs
- Dimensions: 180mm x 113mm
- Made in the UK.